Thursday, April 8, 2010

The full picture



In my previous post I showed you some of the elements of this page, well here's the full picture. Raena - here's your answer regarding the shadow on the duck!

Inspired (again) by Nina Johansson as she describes in this post, I have been trying to do weekly pages (or as in this particular one, bi-weekly). Just to keep the drawing and painting alive, and doing something every day, even when I haven't time to do anything more serious. Which is basically the whole point of EDM as I understand it too :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. SO this is the full picture! I love how they are compiled together like this, but when you had shots of different things only...that was very cool too ^^ Somehow helps to focus on a single subject rather as a whole... but the whole deal is great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great looking page! Great colors and style!
    What you say about EDM is a big part of what drew me to it too!

    ReplyDelete